Anniversary Sale-bration with Exotik Journeys
Exotik Journeys’ Anniversary Sale-ebration continues with amazing offers! From great savings to gas cards and awesome perks like onboard prepaid gratuities, and free excursions, there is indeed something worth celebrating!
Photo: sea landscape with Calella de Palafrugell, Catalonia, Spain
Offer 1: $100 Off Booking
- Applicable to consumers that attended our sessions and have received a certificate
- Applicable with a minimum purchase of $1,000
- Valid for travel in 2022 and 2023
- Can only be used once, on a single booking
- The certificates can be offered to family and friends
- Travel must be completed by December 31, 2023
- Applicable on Exotik Journeys’ products only
Offer 2: Receive a $50 Gas Card
- Applicable when booking a self-drive in Canada
- Applicable for new reservations made until May 31st, for travel by October 31, 2022
Offer 3: Save $75 Per Person Plus Onboard Prepaid Gratuities for 2
- Applicable on Antarctica and South America Cruise (See details below)
- Must be booked by May 31, 2022
Antarctica and South America Cruise
Starting from $5,369CAD Per Person
Starts in Buenos Aires on January 26, 2023
End in Buenos Ares on February 15, 2022
Set off on a journey from Argentina that will take you to Chile, the Falkland Islands, and Uruguay. Then, get your camera ready because you’ll be cruising by Deception Island, Elephant Island, and Cape Lookout in Antarctica as you get closer than ever to the South Pole. But first, Feel Free to take a stroll down La Rambla, a uniquely charming avenue that runs along Montevideo’s coastline that was in the running to become a World Heritage site. At Port Stanley, visit the Anglican Christ Church Cathedral – the southernmost cathedral in the world – or hop on your happy feet and go on an epic quest for penguins.
- All transfers in Buenos Aires
- 4-nights in Buenos Aires at a 4* hotel with daily breakfast included
- 2-nights in Iguazu at a 4* hotel with daily breakfast included
- 13-night cruise aboard the Norwegian Star in the selected cabin category including all the meals
- Return domestic flights from Buenos Aires to Iguazu
- Return transfers from Iguazu Airport to hotel
- 20 breakfasts – 14 lunches – 15 dinners
- City tours, excursions, and entrance fees according to the program
- English speaking guide
- Port and Government taxes
Offer 4: Receive a Free Excursion
- Applicable on 14-night stay in Costa Rica (See details below)
- Must be booked by May 31, 2022
14-Night Stay in Costa Rica on Play Hermosa
Starting from $1,599CAD Per Person
Departure: February 4-18, 2022
- Return transfers from Liberia Airport
- 14-nights in a Standard Room at Villas Sol 4*
Villas Sol All-Inclusive Hotel & Beach Resort 4*
Discover Magnificent Views from The Cliffs of Playa Hermosa Tucked into Playa Hermosa high cliffs, Villas Sol Hotel & Beach Resort shows itself surrounded by lush tropical forest with magnificent ocean and forest views that stir the soul and inspire the senses. Turning it into the perfect place to relax, reconnect and revitalize yourself with your loved ones.
Villas Sol Hotel & Beach Resort is located at 20 minutes driving from Liberia International Airport, LIR (Daniel Oduber, Quiros), and 2 minutes ride of our internal free shuttle to Playa Hermosa, Guanacaste and pristine sands of Costa Rica’s most beautiful Blue Flag-certified beach.
The natural environment of Playa Hermosa seduces you to enjoy the serenity, relaxation and all the comfort that a four-star All-inclusive resort can offer. In the restaurants and social areas, indoor spaces opened to the outdoors, specially designed to introduce the astonishing landscapes and enjoyment of the year-round gorgeous weather. All our rooms and villas are beautifully renovated in a contemporary style and appointed with flat-screen televisions, expansive marble bathrooms with rainfall showerheads, balconies or terrace, some of which offer panoramic ocean views and others transport you to the beautiful inside gardens of the mountain of Playa Hermosa, Guanacaste.
Free Excursion – Half-Day Canopy Tour:
Adventurous biologist originated to study the diversity of animal life that habituates in the upper canopy level of forest, canopy tours originated in the lush rainforest of Costa Rica, to allow them to explore this inaccessible ecosystem, rich in many different species of plants, insects, mammals, birds, difficult to see in the lower levels. The system of cables and platforms would take you around the three tops wearing top security equipment, providing you a totally different perspective from the forest that you usually see from the bottom to the top.